The 2-K-DOS mixing and dispensing system mixes and dispenses 2-component casting compounds and adhesives with a polyurethane, epoxy or silicone base. Thanks to its modular design, the device can be adapted to a wide range of applications.
Mixing and dispensing systems
The mixture ratio, dispensing rate and dispensed amount can be selected with a high level of resolution and consequently guarantee precise mixing and dispensing at all times. The unit continuously and exactly mixes the mixture, thereby providing a mixture that is free of air bubbles.
A computer-controlled process feeds the two components, which are stored in material containers integrated into the device, through a flexible tube and to the dispensing head.
There, an easy-to-exchange static mixer mixes them.
The 2-K-DOS mixing and dispensing system can help solve the widest range of sealing jobs. This is thanks to the various configurations made possible by the modular design, the range of add-on devices and the accessories.
- Menu-controlled and password-protected keyboard and display operation
- Level monitoring system
- Working life alarm with automatic rinsing of the mixing nozzle
- Stores up to 99 different mixing and dispensing programs
- Sealing of electronic assemblies and component parts
- Sealing of partitioning seams
- Application of sealing and adhesive beads and coatings
- Immediate availability of mixture at all times
- Bubble-free mixing and dispensing
- Mostly mixing and dispensing with process reliability
- Easy-to-program mixing and dispensing program: mixture ratio, dispensing speed and dispensed amount
- Rapid amortization thanks to significant time savings
- Various material containers
- A variety of dispensing hose lengths
- Stirring unit for sedimenting casting compounds
- Vacuum to degas the casting compounds
- Heater for heating the casting compounds
- The air in the containers is dried through nitrogen or a drying cartridge
- Documentation of the casting compounds
- ROBO-DOS coordinate table for fully automatic sealing
- LIN-DOS S three-axis linear unit for sealing LED bars
- Regulated heating of the casting compound with THERMO-DOS
- Documentation of the casting compounds with DOKU-DOS software
|Mixture ratio:||1.1 bis 1:10 *|
|Dispensing rate:||20 – 1.000 g/min *|
|Shot size:||from 2 g upwards or continuous *|
|Container sizes:||4, 10 or 15 l **|
|Dimensions:||Width x depth x height = 320 x 320 x 700 **|
|Weight:||35 kg **|
|Length of dispensing hose:||90 cm **|
|Line voltage:||240 V|
|Power consumption:||150 VA|
|Mark of conformity:||CE|
* Depending on casting compound
** Depending on type